Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Memo Board



This memo board was made from an old frame from Salvation Army, chicken wire, a little paint, and baby clothes pins. The frame was $4. I got the chicken wire from Home Depot. You can find baby clothes pins from Walmart or a craft store. If you don't like the color of the frame just give it a quick spray with spray paint.

First, paint the frame the color of your choice. After I painted it I sanded it a little to give it the roughed up look!
Next, cut the chicken wire to size with wire cutters. Make sure you don't cut it too small. (I made that mistake once or twice....)
Then, use a staple gun to staple the intersections of the wire to the inside of the back of the frame. Once its cut it can be sharp so I used some plyers to bend the cut pieces under.
The last step is to add the clothes pins!

I gave this one to my sister for Christmas and she filled it with wonderful family photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment